- Step 1: Choose a person to play music Choose a person to start and stop the music throughout the game.
- Step 2: Set up Arrange the chairs in a circle, and have each player stand behind a chair.
- Step 3: Start the game Write animal names on the pieces of paper and put them in the bag. When the music begins to play, remove one chair as the players walk around the chairs in a clockwise direction.
- Step 4: Stop music Listen for the music to stop. When the music stops, the players scramble to find a seat.
- Step 5: Act out an animal Pick an animal’s name out of the bag if you did not find a seat. The player acts out the animal and the other players guess what the animal is. The first player to guess the animal gets a sweet.
- Step 6: Continue playing Continue playing until all of the animals have been acted out.
- FACT: A hummingbird weighs less than a nickel.
You Will Need
- A strip of paper for each player
- A pen
- A bag
- A supply of sweets