- Step 1: Choose a person to start and stop the music throughout the game.
- Step 2: Arrange the chairs in a circle, with one less chair than the number of people playing. Place the grab bags on the table for the players to see.
- TIP: Grab bags can contain inexpensive items such as suckers or gum.
- Step 3: Start the music. When the music starts to play, the players walk around the chairs in a clockwise direction.
- Step 4: Listen for the music to stop. When the music stops, the players scramble to sit in a seat.
- Step 5: Receive a grab bag if you cannot find a seat. You are out of the game.
- Step 6: Remove a chair every time someone is eliminated.
- Step 7: Continue the process until the last person is sitting in a chair. The last person sitting in a chair gets the special grab bag. They are the winner.
- FACT: Every year thousands of whales, sea turtles, and other marine mammals die from eating discarded plastic bags.
You Will Need
- A grab bag for each player
- A special grab bag