- Step 1: Choose person to play music Choose a person to start and stop the music throughout the game.
- Step 2: Set up chairs Set up the chairs back to back, with one fewer chair than the number of people playing. Have the participants circle the chairs.
- Step 3: Start the music Start the music. When the music starts, the players walk around the chairs in a clockwise direction.
- Step 4: Stop music Listen for the music to stop. When the music stops, the players must sit in the chair nearest to them. The person left without a seat is out of the game.
- TIP: Stay focused on the chairs, so when the music stops you can grab one.
- Step 5: Remove a chair Remove a chair every time someone goes out of the game.
- Step 6: Continue playing Continue the process until only one person is left with a chair. They are the winner.
- FACT: The world record for playing Monopoly upside down is 36 hours.
You Will Need