- Step 1: Pour fruit juice into ice cube trays Pour your favorite fruit juice into an ice cube tray or fun-shaped popsicle molds.
- TIP: Add fresh fruit, such as berries or banana pieces, to the tray. Mix juices and fruits to create new popsicle flavors.
- Step 2: Cover tray with aluminum foil Cover the tray with a sheet of aluminum foil. Tightly wrap the edges of the foil around the sides of the tray to make sure it is secure.
- Step 3: Insert popsicle sticks Carefully poke one popsicle stick or toothpick through the aluminum foil into each section of the ice cube tray to serve as the handle. Be sure that the sticks are straight.
- Step 4: Freeze popsicles overnight Transfer the tray to the freezer, and allow your popsicles to freeze overnight.
- Step 5: Remove the foil, and enjoy Remove the sheet of foil from the top of the popsicles, and pull one out of the tray using the handle. Find a comfortable spot in the shade, and enjoy your tasty frozen treat.
- FACT: Death Valley in California is the hottest and driest place in North America. The average temperature tops 100 degrees in summer, and average rainfall is less than two inches a year.
You Will Need
- Fruit juice
- Ice cube trays or popsicle molds
- Aluminum foil
- Popsicle sticks or toothpicks
- Fresh fruit (optional)