- Step 1: Get organized Organize a spreadsheet with lottery drawing dates and payment schedules.
- Step 2: Type formal agreement Type a concise formal agreement, including drawing dates, money due dates, and a payout schedule. Include the people responsible for checking numbers, collecting money, distributing winnings, and buying tickets.
- Step 3: Recruit members Recruit members to join the lottery pool and add their names to the spreadsheet. Update the spreadsheet immediately after payment is received.
- Step 4: Determine how to pick numbers Take turns with pool members selecting numbers.
- Step 5: Post spreadsheet Post the updated spreadsheet a day before the drawing, always in the same place.
- TIP: Make sure all members check the spreadsheet for accuracy and sign off the day before the drawing.
- Step 6: Make copies of tickets Make copies of the tickets and distribute them to all pool members.
- FACT: Members of lottery clubs or pools win 40% of all lotteries.
You Will Need
- Organizational skills
- A computer with spreadsheet software
- A copy machine