- Step 1: Get three for one Use a tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of separately moisturizing, putting on sunscreen, and then adding foundation.
- Step 2: Get a makeup tray Get a tray or organizer for your makeup essentials, so you don't waste time digging through a cosmetic bag for each item.
- Step 3: Tame your eyebrows Tame your eyebrows with a little petroleum jelly; it makes them look polished in an instant without the fuss of an eyebrow pencil. If you're in a real hurry, dab some on your lips, too, instead of lip color.
- Step 4: Use a crayon Swipe an eye crayon across your lids, near the lash line. They're more forgiving than pencils or liquid eyeliners, and you won't have to bother with time-consuming contouring.
- Step 5: Curl your eyelashes Curl your eyelashes. If you do, you'll only need one fast coat of mascara for your eyes to really pop.
- TIP: Use a separate, smaller mascara brush for the lower lashes; it's less likely to cause smudges that need to be cleaned up.
- Step 6: Apply lip gloss Apply lip gloss, which doesn't require the steady hand that lip liner and lipstick do.
- Step 7: Admire yourself Give yourself an admiring glance in the mirror and go!
- FACT: A survey found the average woman uses 12 beauty products per day, while teen girls use about 17.
You Will Need
- A makeup tray or organizer
- A tinted moisturizer with SPF
- Petroleum jelly
- An eye crayon
- An eyelash curler
- Lip gloss
- A small mascara brush (optional)