- Step 1: Check out insurance coverage Take a look at AAA's insurance plans, including term and whole life, property, car, motorcycle, and RV or motor home.
- TIP: AAA membership benefits vary from state to state, so check aaa.com for benefits in your area.
- Step 2: Plan your travel Use AAA services to plan your travel, including maps, tourbooks, camp guides, and road condition updates.
- TIP: Learn about places to visit from AAA's online articles or through its bi-monthly magazine.
- Step 3: Depend on roadside assistance Use AAA roadside assistance for towing, battery charging, mechanical first aid, auto lockout, and fuel delivery.
- Step 4: Use AAA credit cards and travel money Earn points with AAA's rewards credit card, or put money into their CDs, IRAs, and money market accounts.
- Step 5: Take advantage of discounts Use AAA's discounts for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, auto repairs, museums, aquariums and theme parks, movies and concerts, and driver training courses.
- Step 6: Shop for your travel needs Shop for your travel needs at a local AAA store or at their online eTravelStore. Use your discount to buy luggage, travel accessories, auto products, or handbags and wallets.
- Step 7: Support the AAA Know that your membership supports an organization that advocates for people's safe and successful travel experiences.
- FACT: In 1902, when only 23,000 cars were on the roads, nine auto clubs formed the American Automobile Association to advocate for better and safer roads.
You Will Need
- AAA membership
- Internet access