- Step 1: Show the coin Hold the coin between your thumb and fingers, palm up, the coin horizontal.
- Step 2: Reach in Reach in with the thumb and first finger of your other hand, as if to take the coin. Let the coin drop past the grabbing thumb and into the palm of the original hand.
- Step 3: Palm the coin Palm the coin in your dominant hand, between your thumb and first finger. Close your other hand and move it away as if it holds the coin.
- TIP: Practice passing your hand in front and dropping and palming the coin to perfect the sleight-of-hand.
- Step 4: Open for reveal Open your second hand to reveal that the coin has magically vanished.
- Step 5: Make it reappear Make the coin reappear in your original hand by passing it from your palm to your fingers and opening your hand.
- FACT: Did you know? In 1999, an extremely rare 1804 U.S. Silver Dollar was auctioned for $4.14 million.
You Will Need
- A coin