- Step 1: Change iPhone background to plain Select a plain black background for your iPhone. This will help the card stand out more at the end of the trick.
- Step 2: Adjust Magicard settings Go into the Magicard settings menu and adjust settings such as touch and click on display of the card, as well as any animation moves you might want to incorporate.
- TIP: Disable the Magicard tutorial link from the Magicard settings menu on the iPhone so that it doesn’t display in front of your audience.
- Step 3: Cut the deck several times Cut a deck of cards several times.
- Step 4: Tell a spectator to select a card Tell a spectator to select a card to show to the audience.
- Step 5: Place the card face down on the screen Show the card to the audience. Then place it face down on top of the iPhone screen.
- TIP: Tap the phone once with the card on it, reminding the audience that you did not do anything to the iPhone during this trick.
- Step 6: Remove the card from the screen Remove the card from the iPhone screen to reveal a mirror image of it on the screen. Let the Magicard application do its magic, and remind the audience that the image appeared without ever touching the iPhone.
- FACT: When Apple chairman Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone, he prank called a coffee shop and ordered "4,000 lattes to go."
You Will Need
- An iPhone with the Magicard application
- A deck of playing cards
- An audience