- Step 1: Make a statement Make a statement with your outfit. The brighter, the bigger, the better.
- Step 2: Paint yourself Use paint on your face or body to make yourself stand out from the crowd.
- Step 3: Make a sign Make a clever, creative sign on poster board or a large sheet to wave in front of the cameras.
- Step 4: Dance Dance dramatically as if you were a star on Broadway. Dance in the aisle to be more visible to cameras.
- TIP: Always wear a big smile.
- Step 5: Make noise Make lots of noise, but try not to be annoying.
- Step 6: Mimic the mascot Follow the team mascot and mimic its moves.
- Step 7: Streak Take off your clothes, jump on the field, and run from the security guards.
- FACT: With a capacity for over 100,000, Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor and Penn State's Beaver Stadium are among the biggest college stadiums in the U.S.
You Will Need
- Bright clothing and accessories
- Body paint
- Poster board or a sheet