- Step 1: Glue two cards Glue the fronts of two cards together so the backs are showing. This is the trick card that you will put in your wallet.
- TIP: Sneak it into someone else's wallet and then perform the trick for them to make it even more impressive.
- Step 2: Shuffle Shuffle and cut the deck several times. Fan the cards so the spectator can see them and have them pick any card they like.
- Step 3: Sign the card Sign the front of the card with your name or make any other marks with a pen or marker to clearly identify it as the chosen card.
- Step 4: Replace in deck Replace the card in the middle of the deck by sliding it into the front and making sure it slides out the back of the deck where you may discretely use your other hand to slide it on top of the deck.
- TIP: Put all the fingers of one hand over the front of the deck, pretending to tuck in the card, while sliding it on top.
- Step 5: Tap the deck Place the deck in front of you and tap it with your finger, saying the card will now jump into the wallet. Take the trick card out of your wallet or theirs, and place the card on top of the deck.
- Step 6: Reveal Double-lift the trick card and the card beneath it and turn them over. The signed card will be revealed.
- FACT: Did you know? The record for the largest collection of playing cards belongs to Liu Fuchang with 11,087 different sets.
You Will Need
- A deck of playing cards
- Craft glue
- A pen or marker
- A wallet
- A spectator