- Step 1: Attend social functions sponsored by your house of worship. At the conclusion of services, stay around for any events afterward.
- Step 2: Attend potluck dinners – they’re gaining popularity as a community social event. You can also sponsor your own, and begin developing them as a regular event. Try to attend two or three a month.
- Step 3: Find local not-for-profit organizations, and ask for ways to help. Often volunteers tend to be mature singles.
- TIP: Someone that makes you laugh, and that you laugh a lot with, is likely one that will turn into your soul mate.
- Step 4: Spice up your wardrobe with new outfits that reflect who you are and who you want to attract.
- Step 5: Attend lectures and seminars offered by spiritual leaders, authors, and researchers. And make conversation with your seatmates!
- FACT: Did you know? In 2005, a 96-year-old British man married a 90-year-old woman, making them one of the oldest couples ever to wed.
- Step 6: Attend seminars Attend lectures and seminars offered by spiritual leaders, authors, and researchers. And make conversation with your seatmates!
You Will Need
- A faith community
- A local newspaper
- New clothes
- Internet access