- Step 1: Sit in a circle Have the participants sit on the floor in a circle facing each other. One player is "it."
- Step 2: Tap on head Walk around the circle if you are "it," tapping each player’s head and saying "duck" with each tap.
- Step 3: Choose someone to be goose Choose someone to be goose by tapping their head and yelling "goose."
- TIP: Stay alert and run as fast as you can.
- Step 4: Run around circle Run around the circle while being chased by the goose and sit in the circle’s open spot before being tagged by the goose. If you are tagged by the goose you are still it, but if you sit down before being tagged, the goose becomes it.
- Step 5: Continue playing Continue playing the game until everyone gets a turn to be "it."
- FACT: Goosebumps are caused when tiny muscles contract, making short body hair stand straight up.
You Will Need