- Step 1: Pick a partner Find a partner to play with.
- Step 2: Face each other Sit down in a comfortable position and face each other.
- Step 3: Begin contest Stare into each other’s eyes.
- TIP: Keep your eyes closed until the contest starts.
- Step 4: Don’t blink Do not blink or look away. The first person to blink, look away, or laugh loses.
- TIP: Think of something that makes you mad or sad to keep you from laughing.
- Step 5: Make faces Make funny or goofy faces to make your opponent laugh.
- Step 6: Practice Practice to improve your skills. You can use your pet, a picture, or any object to practice staring.
- FACT: The human visual system is usually fully developed by nine years of age.
You Will Need
- A partner