- Step 1: Give yourself an A-plus Soften a big booty with an A-line negligee that flows over your posterior.
- Step 2: Pare down a pear shape Pare down a pear shape with a baby-doll nightgown that draws attention to your upper, slimmer half. A baby-doll nightie will also show off your legs.
- TIP: Pear-shape women should avoid boy shorts, which call too much attention to your bottom.
- Step 3: Tame a tummy Tame a tummy with a teddy or camisole made from a Lycra or spandex fabric blend, or camouflage it with an Empire-waist nightie.
- Step 4: Go girly Add curves to a boyish figure with corset or bustier tops and push-up bras.
- Step 5: Bust out Showcase full breasts while giving them support with V-neck nighties and halter-top teddies.
- Step 6: Wrap an apple Wrap a thick midsection in a sexy kimono; the "X" style will highlight curves and whittle out a waist.
- Step 7: Don't forget the garter belt! Remember that garter belts and stilettos look sexy on everyone!
- FACT: Kate Moss was voted sexiest lingerie model in a web survey.
You Will Need
- Familiarity with your body type