- Step 1: Achieve emotional stability Achieve emotional stability by releasing any blockages in your psyche. These are usually past traumas, negative events, or fears you're holding on to. Let them go and heal your psyche.
- Step 2: Purify Purify your body by drinking plenty of water, eating healthy food, and doing yoga or engaging in exercise. Abstain from recreational drugs, alcohol, tobacco, junk food, and caffeine.
- Step 3: Meditate Sit with your back straight, breathe deeply and slowly, and meditate to relax your mind and tune out distracting thoughts. Clearing the mind allows it to tune in to subtle, psychic energy.
- Step 4: Visualize chakras Visualize the seven energy centers in the body, known as chakras, regularly. See their associated colors as a swirling ball of light and focus on each chakra's primary function.
- Step 5: Use quartz Place a clear quartz crystal on your sixth chakra, located between your eyes. Meditate on the energy of the quartz, which will bring clarity to your mind. Concentrate on any insights that come to you.
- TIP: Repeat the mantra that is the sound associated with the sixth chakra, "sham."
- Step 6: Practice astral projection Practice astral projection by projecting your consciousness or awareness beyond your body and the physical plane into a dimension of higher vibrational energy where psychic perception resides.
- FACT: The bindi, a decorative dot worn on the forehead by Hindu women, represents the third eye.
You Will Need
- Emotional stability
- Healthy food
- Yoga or other exercise
- Knowledge of the seven chakras
- A clear quartz crystal
- The third-eye mantra
- Astral projection practice