- Step 1: Wait Wait and give the new do some time to relax. Often a good washing will allow hair to "fall" more naturally.
- TIP: Take a daily essential fatty acid supplement. These fats help condition and aid hair growth.
- Step 2: Call friends Call your friends for emotional support and help.
- Step 3: Experiment Experiment with new styling products and looks. You certainly can't make things any worse.
- TIP: Longer hair can be braided or pulled up into a funky bun, easily hiding mistakes.
- Step 4: Highlight strengths Highlight your facial strengths. Create interest in your face and no one will notice your hair.
- Step 5: Try extensions or wigs Try any number of extensions or wigs, either natural or synthetic.
- Step 6: Accessorize Accessorize with hairpins, hair clips, headbands, or barrettes.
- Step 7: Shave it off Shave it off with an electric razor. It will save time in the morning and also keep your melon cool during those hot summer months.
- FACT: Did you know? A Scottish survey found that 20 percent of people have burst into tears over a bad haircut.
You Will Need
- Supportive friends
- Styling products
- Hair extensions
- A wig
- Hair accessories
- An electric razor
- A daily essential fatty acid supplement (optional)