- Step 1: Open iTunes Open iTunes.
- Step 2: Select an album Select an album in the browser. If you don’t see a list of albums, click the 'eye' icon in the lower right corner of the iTunes window.
- Step 3: Select "Get Info" With the album still selected, Click 'File,' 'Get Info.' A warning message comes up--click 'Yes'. You’ll see the 'Item Information' window.
- Step 4: Choose image you want Outside of iTunes, find the image file you want to use as album art.
- Step 5: Drag into "Artwork" box Drag that file onto the 'Artwork' box in the iTunes information window.
- Step 6: Click "OK" Now click 'OK.'That’s it--for whatever reason, you’ve customized your album art.
- FACT: Alex Steinweiss of Columbia Records came up with the idea of putting art on record covers in 1939.
You Will Need
- A computer