- Step 1: Learn about AutoCorrect Familiarize yourself with Word's AutoCorrect feature. The program automatically fixes frequently misspelled words. You can easily modify AutoCorrect for dastardly ends.
- Step 2: Get to the computer Find a time when you when you can tamper with the victim's computer in peace.
- Step 3: Open Word Open Microsoft Word and click on the Tools tab, then AutoCorrect. In the Replace box, type the word you want the computer to change. In the With box, type the word or phrase you want to swap in. Click Add. When you're finished, click OK.
- TIP: Replace commonly typed words. The more often the victim types them, the better.
- Step 4: Observe Relish the expression of sheer confusion as the victim tries to decide whether their computer is out to get them, or they've gone completely insane.
- FACT: Forty-four percent of Americans say they believe in ghosts.
You Will Need
- Microsoft Word
- Access to the victim's computer