- Step 1: Decrease consumption Cut back your coffee consumption slowly instead of trying to quit cold turkey.
- TIP: Try drinking caffeine-free tea.
- Step 2: Exercise Exercise regularly to release adrenaline, which helps curb the need for caffeine.
- : Always consult a physician before attempting to do any exercise or exercise plan.
- Step 3: Substitute antioxidant Replace your coffee with other antioxidant-rich drinks and foods such as green tea or dark chocolate.
- Step 4: Substitute with other drinks Add non-caffeinated drinks into your diet, like water, juice, and sports drinks.
- FACT: Caffeine withdrawal can cause headaches and fatigue.
You Will Need
- Green tea
- Dark chocolate
- Sports drinks
- Caffeine-free tea