- Step 1: Dab foundation on nose Use a foundation one shade darker than your natural skin color and dab it on either side of your nose. Blend a lighter foundation on the bridge to downplay a wide nose. The darker foundation creates a shadowed effect on the sides of your nose to make it appear thinner.
- Step 2: Blend a lighter foundation on the bridge to downplay a wide nose. The darker foundation creates a shadow effect on the sides of your nose to make it appear thinner.
- TIP: Instead of foundation, use taupe or brown eye shadow to create the same effect.
- Step 3: Apply bronzer on bridge Apply bronzer along the bridge of your nose to minimize any bumps or hooks.
- Step 4: Blend in concealer Blend concealer at and just below the tip to make your nose appear smaller and slightly turned up.
- TIP: For men, a brushed-back hairstyle is a great way for them to downplay their nose.
- Step 5: Put makeup on eyes and lips Play up your eyes and mouth with mascara and lipstick to draw attention away from your nose.
- Step 6: Apply powder Finish your look with pressed powder to minimize shine, which can draw attention to the nose.
- FACT: Did you know? World War I soldiers with face injuries received rhinoplasty, or nose jobs. After the war, doctors who worked on these soldiers formed plastic surgery societies to further the field.
You Will Need
- Dark foundation
- Light foundation
- Pressed powder
- Taupe or brown eye shadow (optional)