- Step 1: Open iTunes and connect your iPod Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPod.
- Step 2: Choose iPod under "Devices" Select your iPod from the left-hand column of iTunes under the heading "Devices."
- Step 3: Select the "Summary" tab Select the "Summary" tab on the main iTunes window.
- Step 4: Check "Manually manage music and videos Check the box under Options that says "Manually manage music and videos," and click Apply.
- TIP: When manually managing music and videos on your iPod, you must eject your iPod before disconnecting it.
- Step 5: Choose the location of the video Choose the location of the video you would like to add under the heading "Library."
- Step 6: Select the video and drag to iPod Select the video you want to add and drag it to the iPod icon under "Devices" on the left-hand side of iTunes.
- Step 7: Disconnect your iPod Disconnect your iPod and start showing off your technical genius.
- FACT: Did you know? The original model for iTunes was not developed by Apple, but was a music player called SoundJam MP in 1999.
You Will Need
- A computer with iTunes
- An iPod
- A video in the iTunes library