- Step 1: Wait for a good time Find a time when a coworker is going to be out of the office for at least two weeks --maybe when he’s on that romantic honeymoon.
- Step 2: Spray their keyboard Spray his keyboard--or an old one you don’t mind ruining -- with water.
- Step 3: Sprinkle in seeds Sprinkle cat-grass seeds in the cracks between the keys.
- TIP: Cat-grass seeds are available at pet stores and in some grocery stores.
- Step 4: Cover Cover the keyboard with plastic wrap. You want things to get nice and moist.
- Step 5: Light it Place the keyboard by a window, where it will get plenty of sunlight.
- Step 6: Enjoy! Enjoy the look on your coworker’s face when he comes back from his holiday to find several inches of grass growing out of his keyboard!
- FACT: Chia Pets sprout their 'fur' when soaked chia seeds are planted in the grooves of a clay figure.
You Will Need
- Two weeks
- A spray bottle filled with water
- Cat-grass seeds