- Step 1: Get some slacks Get one pair of slacks and one pair of shoes for every stall in your office bathroom.
- TIP: You can raid your own closet, or stock up on inexpensive slacks and shoes at a local second-hand clothing store.
- Step 2: Stuff them Stuff each pair of slacks, from the knee down, with old newspaper. Don’t overstuff the pants, or they won’t look like ‘believable’ legs.
- Step 3: Position them Position a pair of shoes in each stall.
- Step 4: Set up Position a pair of stuffed pants atop each pair of shoes. Arrange the top of the pants to fall just right – so it looks like someone is sitting on the toilet with his pants down.
- Step 5: Lock Lock each stall door from the inside.
- Step 6: Start a rumor Start a rumor that there’s a stomach bug going around the office that is keeping people on the john.
- Step 7: Enjoy Enjoy the chaos that ensues as increasingly desperate people try to figure out who is hogging the bathroom.
- FACT: If you tie a wet piece of paper towel over an automatic faucet sensor, the water will run freely for you.
You Will Need
- Several pairs of shoes
- Several pairs of slacks
- Some newspapers