- Step 1: Spray comb with shine spray Spray the comb with shine spray.
- Step 2: Place comb tip at the hairline Place the tip of the comb at your hairline, about three inches above your ear.
- TIP: The deep side part should line up between the arch and outer edge of your eyebrow.
- Step 3: Run the comb from your hairline to your crown Run the tip of the comb from your hairline to your crown to create your part.
- Step 4: Separate hair and spray Separate the hair on either side of the part and spray it into place with hair spray.
- FACT: The bob hairstyle was made famous in the United States by a ballroom dancer named Irene Castle.
You Will Need
- Shine spray
- A comb
- Hair spray