- Step 1: Buy devices with retractable cords Buy devices with retractable cords so only the amount of cord needed is visible.
- Step 2: Use cord ties Use cord ties to bind cords together.
- TIP: You can also use cable ties, clips, and Velcro fasteners.
- Step 3: Hide in cord tubes Hide multiple cords in a cord tube or cover.
- Step 4: Clip your cords Clip your cords with cord clips under a desk or behind your workstation.
- Step 5: Paint Tack cords to the wall and paint them the same color as the wall to help hide their presence.
- FACT: Did you know? In the United States, each year more than 15,000 people suffer fatal accidents from hazards in their home.
You Will Need
- Retractable cords
- Cord ties
- Cord tubes
- Cord clips
- A paint brush
- Cable ties (optional)
- Velcro fasteners (optional)