- Step 1: Buy fishing line Pick up a roll of fishing line at a local sporting goods store.
- Step 2: Tie things up Tie the line securely around the stuff on your coworker’s desk and cubicle.
- TIP: Don’t tie the line to anything that could be damaged in a fall, or that might hurt your target or someone else.
- Step 3: Position the chair Push the chair against the desk as far as it will go.
- Step 4: Tie line to chair Tie one end of the fishing line to any of the chair’s legs.
- Step 5: Stick around Make sure you stick around to see all your hard work pay off…
- FACT: Twenty-two percent of all workers' compensation claims are for lower back pain attributed to sitting all day in uncomfortable office chairs.
You Will Need
- Fishing line
- Time to set your trap