- Step 1: Put on the first sheet Leave the first, fitted sheet on the mattress as it would be normally.
- Step 2: Prepare top sheet Pull the top sheet up to the head of the bed and tuck it under the mattress.Make sure the top sheet and the fitted sheet are the same color, or your trick will be found out.
- Step 3: Fold top sheet Fold the bottom of the top sheet almost in half, so that the fold rests where it usually does when your victim goes to sleep.
- Step 4: Add the blanket Add the blanket and tuck in the sides all around. Make sure the blanket covers your devious handiwork.
- Step 5: Watch the fun Watch the person wrestle with the covers as he tries in vain to get under the blanket.
- FACT: Twenty-two percent of Americans only change their sheets every few weeks -- or less.
You Will Need