- Step 1: Raise right knee Raise your right knee up toward the ceiling as you lean your shoulders forward.
- Step 2: Push your right heel Lift your left heel up as you proceed to push your right heel back until your leg is straight out behind you. End with your right foot planted behind your left foot.
- Step 3: Repeat with your left foot Repeat the steps, alternating left and right .
- TIP: Play upbeat music to get you in the mood to boogie.
- Step 4: Step forward Step onto your left foot as your right leg lifts behind you. Step back onto your right leg as you lift your left knee up to the ceiling and begin the step again.
- Step 5: Raise your arms Raise your arms up and elbows out as your knee rises and you push your shoulders forward.
- Step 6: Push elbows back Push your elbows back as you push your chest out and extend your leg backwards.
- Step 7: Practice Practice until your skills will impress any audience.
- FACT: Did you know? In 1988, Richard Williams was awarded a Special Achievement Oscar for animation direction on the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
You Will Need
- An open space