- Step 1: Scrape tongue w/ spoon Take a small spoon and gently and carefully scrape the very back of your tongue.
- TIP: If you don't have a spoon, lick the bare part of your wrist, let the saliva dry a few seconds, and sniff.
- Step 2: Sniff spoon Sniff the material that comes off on the spoon. If the odors makes you recoil in horror, it's time to invest in some serious dental care.
- FACT: Saliva cleans the mouth and carries away malodorous food particles, so a dry mouth can cause bad breath.
You Will Need
- The fear that you have bad breath
- A spoon