- Step 1: Get plastic wrap Buy some plastic wrap. Any brand will do, as long as it’s clear.
- Step 2: Stretch it Lift the toilet seat and stretch the plastic wrap across the rim of the toilet.
- TIP: Make sure the plastic is taut enough to be almost invisible.
- Step 3: Listen Listen for shrieks as pee is repelled from the toilet! You might not want to own up to this one…
- FACT: The French use less toilet paper each year -- 8.5 pounds per person -- than any other European nation. At 18.5 pounds per person, the Swedes use the most.
You Will Need
- A toilet
- Plastic wrap