- Step 1: Read computer manual Read your computer's manual for cleaning product restrictions before you clean your screen.
- Step 2: Wipe the screen Turn off your monitor. Wipe the screen softly with a dry cotton ball or dry cotton cloth to remove any dust.
- Step 3: Mix solution Mix a solution of 50 percent distilled water with 50 percent isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle.
- TIP: You can also use 50 percent vinegar and a 50 percent distilled water solution.
- Step 4: Spray cotton ball Spray the cotton ball or cotton cloth with the solution.
- : Do not spray the solution directly onto the computer screen.
- Step 5: Wipe the screen Wipe the screen gently, in a circular motion.
- Step 6: Enjoy your clean screen Enjoy your clean screen.
- FACT: Did you know? Fifty to 90 percent of people working with computers have symptoms of computer eyestrain.
You Will Need
- Your computer's user manual
- Cotton balls or a cotton cloth
- Distilled water
- Isopropyl alcohol
- A spray bottle
- White vinegar (optional)