- Step 1: Compose new e-mail Compose a new e-mail.
- Step 2: Insert e-mail address Insert the e-mail address of the person to whom you will be e-mailing the picture.
- Step 3: Type in the subject line Type the subject of your e-mail in the subject line.
- Step 4: Click "Attach" or "File" Click the "Insert File" or "Attach" button.
- Step 5: Click "Browse" button Click the "Browse" button and navigate to the folder on your computer where your picture is stored. Click on the picture you want to send.
- Step 6: Click "Attach" button Click the "Attach File" button and wait for the picture to upload.
- TIP: You may have to use a photo-editing program to reduce your picture's size if the file is too big or you are having trouble uploading or sending.
- Step 7: Click "Send" Send your e-mail, and wait for a confirmation. Enjoy sharing your photos.
- FACT: Did you know? Ray Tomlinson sent the very first network e-mail in 1971.
You Will Need
- A computer with internet access
- An e-mail program
- A digital picture
- A photo-editing program (optional)