- Step 1: Make cleaning paste Make grout cleaner by mixing baking soda and white vinegar to a paste consistency.
- Step 2: Scrub the area Dip the scrub brush in the cleaning paste and scrub the grout in a circular motion.
- TIP: Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands.
- Step 3: Let sit Let the scrubbed area set for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Wipe area with water Rinse the entire scrubbed area with water.
- Step 5: Use a steam cleaner Use a high-pressure steam cleaner if you are not completely satisfied with your results.
- FACT: Did you know? Conservationists and scientists use injection grouts to preserve and maintain ancient architectural surfaces.
You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- A scrub brush
- Rubber gloves
- A steam cleaner