- Step 1: Open iTunes and connect your iPod Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPod to a USB port.
- Step 2: Choose iPod under "Devices" Select your iPod from the left-hand column in iTunes under the Devices heading.
- Step 3: Select the Summary tab Select the Summary tab in the main window of iTunes.
- Step 4: Check Manually Manage Music and Videos Check the box under Options that says Manually manage music and videos, and then click Apply.
- Step 5: Choose the location of the music file In your Library, find the location of the music file you want to add.
- TIP: You must import CD tracks into iTunes before you can add them to your iPod.
- Step 6: Click and drag Select the music file you want to add and drag it to the iPod icon under Devices on the left-hand side of iTunes.
- Step 7: Disconnect your iPod Eject and disconnect your iPod, and enjoy your favorite tunes.
- FACT: Did you know? The Apple 1 computer sold for $666.66 in 1976.
You Will Need
- A computer with iTunes
- Music in the iTunes library
- A USB port