- Step 1: Watch your behavior Think about how your behavior reflects on your phone.
- Step 2: Be aware of your surroundings Be aware of your surroundings when interacting with your cell phone.
- Step 3: Don't take risks Don't expose your cell phone to unnecessary risks.
- Step 4: Don’t use your phone while driving But most of all, whatever you do, don't use your phone while driving.
- Step 5: Stay off your phone while driving Disrespecting your cell phone is uncool. Disrespecting your cell phone while driving is unacceptable. Stay off your phone while driving, to make sure you and your phone stay BFFs.