- Step 1: Position pick Position the guitar pick on the flat surface of the gift card, so you can use it as a template for the new pick.
- TIP: Make guitar picks from hard plastic or any stiff cardboard packaging.
- Step 2: Trace new pick Trace the shape of the new pick by holding the template down firmly and tracing the outline with the felt-tip marker.
- Step 3: Remove pick Remove the template pick from the surface and lay it aside.
- Step 4: Cut out pick Cut out the new pick using the utility knife or scissors. Now start shredding!
- FACT: Legendary guitarist Les Paul built the first popular solid-body electric guitar.
You Will Need
- A used gift card
- An old guitar pick
- A felt-tip marker
- A utility knife or scissors