- Step 1: Put yogurt in bowl Spoon the yogurt into a large bowl. Then grate the peeled cucumber directly into the yogurt.
- TIP: You can also add a cup of sour cream and a few cloves of garlic.
- Step 2: Stir ingredients Stir in the cumin, salt, and mint. Transfer the salad to the refrigerator until chilled.
- Step 3: Garnish Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
- FACT: Cumin is a key ingredient in Asian chili powders and curries. It is available in ground form or seeds.
You Will Need
- A large bowl
- 1u00bc c. yogurt
- A box grater
- u00bd c. cucumber
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- u00bd tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint
- 1 c. sour cream (optional)
- Garlic cloves (optional)