- Step 1: Pour corn syrup in bowl Pour 16 ounces of light corn syrup into a bowl.
- Step 2: Add red food coloring Add one tablespoon of red food coloring.
- Step 3: Mix thoroughly Mix thoroughly.
- TIP: You can substitute clear cough syrup for the corn syrup.
- Step 4: Mix in blue & yellow food coloring To darken the blood, mix in one drop of blue and yellow food coloring.
- TIP: Need some guts to take the gore level over the top? Mix in some chicken livers.
- Step 5: Smear on hands Smear it on your hands, and let the bloodbath begin—you're deranged, you're a zombie, you're a psycho killer on the loose and if you're not careful, you're going to stain something with that red dye.
- FACT: "Hemophobia" is the abnormal fear of blood.
You Will Need
- 20.0 oz A bottle of light corn syrup
- and yellow food coloring
- 20.0 oz Cough syrup (optional)
- Chicken livers (optional)