- Step 1: Tell her you love her Tell her you love her. Researchers found this to be the most effective way to get a woman into bed. We'll leave the ethics to you.
- Step 2: Say you're committed to her Can't bring yourself to say those three little words? Imply that you're committed to her, which runs a close second to, "I love you."
- Step 3: Tell her you care for her Still stammering? Tell her you care about her very deeply. It's only slightly less effective than those first two lines.
- Step 4: Go somewhere private Now that she's interested, take her to a secluded place. Privacy helps put women in the mood.
- Step 5: Practice self-deprecation Be self-deprecating. One anthropologist found that many women are sexually attracted to men who appear modest in a funny, charming way.
- Step 6: Get physical Plan a physically taxing activity for the two of you. Getting a woman's heart rate up primes her for sexual arousal. Or, do something slightly scary; anxiety works, too.
- Step 7: Make eye contact Trying to seduce a stranger? Make eye contact and hold it. And we do mean eye contact: Women are turned on by a guy who looks deeply into their eyes, and turned off by one who looks their body up and down before stopping at their breasts.
- TIP: Don't wink when you make eye contact; many women think it's cheesy.
- Step 8: Make it about her No matter who you're trying to seduce, or how long you've known her, remember this golden rule: It's all about her. If you can get her to talk about herself, and convince her that you are hanging on her every word, you're halfway home.
- FACT: Women who marry men less attractive than themselves are more likely to have happy marriages than brides with better-looking husbands, according to one study.
You Will Need
- A declaration of love
- A declaration of commitment
- A secluded spot
- Self deprecation
- A physically strenuous or anxiety-producing activity
- Eye contact