- Step 1: Remove case Remove the pillowcase and pillow protector.
- Step 2: Read label Read the care label for instructions. Pillows filled with buckwheat or gel cannot be washed.
- Step 3: Put in washer Put the pillow in a washing machine set to the gentle cycle. Use hot water and a mild detergent.
- TIP: Hot water will remove dust mites.
- Step 4: Rinse Run the pillow through the washer's rinse cycle several times to be sure to wash away any residual detergent.
- Step 5: Remove excess water Remove excess water from the pillow by pressing it with a towel.
- Step 6: Dry Place the pillow in a dryer set on air dry. Prevent matting by putting a clean tennis ball in the dryer.
- FACT: Did you know? Down is considered the best pillow because of its longevity, adjustability, and natural resilience.
You Will Need
- A pillow
- Mild detergent
- A terry cloth towel
- Tennis ball