- Step 1: Hide medicine Hide your dog's or cat's prescription medicine in a lump of peanut butter.
- TIP: Peanut butter helps strengthen your dog's teeth and keeps their coat shiny.
- Step 2: Use in mouse trap Use peanut butter as bait in a mousetrap. Mice prefer peanut butter over cheese, plus it's less expensive.
- Step 3: Rid fish smell Rid your home of fish smell by adding a spoonful of peanut butter to the frying pan during cooking.
- Step 4: Get gum out of hair Use peanut butter to remove gum from your hair, carpet, and clothing. Rub the area with peanut butter until it comes out.
- Step 5: Get rid of adhesive Remove the leftover adhesive from price tags or stickers by rubbing surfaces with peanut butter.
- Step 6: Shave Use peanut butter as an alternative to shaving cream, for a smooth shave and natural moisturizer.
- Step 7: Clean leather Clean your leather by rubbing peanut butter on it in a circular motion and then buffing it with a clean cloth.
- FACT: Did you know? Women who eat nuts or peanut butter five times a week are less likely to develop diabetes than women who do not.
You Will Need
- A dog or cat
- A mousetrap
- A fish dinner
- Glass surfaces with sticker residue
- Hairy legs or facial hair
- A razor
- Dirty leather
- Clean cloth