- Step 1: Place aspirin in battery Put two aspirin in your car's battery if it's dead. The acetylsalicylic acid and the battery’s sulfuric acid may produce a charge good for one more turn of the engine.
- Step 2: Add to water Add a crushed aspirin to water before adding fresh flowers to extend their life.
- Step 3: Wet skin Wet your skin with water and rub an aspirin on a mosquito bite or bee sting to reduce inflammation.
- TIP: Apply aspirin dissolved in water to acne to dry out skin and get rid of pimples.
- Step 4: Restore color-treated hair Restore color-treated hair affected by a chlorinated pool by dissolving six to eight tablets of aspirin in a glass of warm water. Apply the solution to your hair and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Step 5: Remove stains Remove perspiration stains from shirts by soaking the stained part in a solution made by crushing two aspirin in ½ cup of warm water.
- FACT: Aspirin can lower the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
You Will Need
- A dead battery
- Fresh flowers
- A mosquito bite or bee sting
- Color-treated hair
- Sweat stains
- A multivitamin (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Baking soda (optional)