- Step 1: Stare past her Disappoint the girl who wants to be the center of attention by not listening to her and staring past her, wearing sunglasses.
- Step 2: Act like you don't need her Get the girl's attention by acting like you don't need it.
- Step 3: Get busy Keep to yourself and avoid contact by acting busy, pretending to be on your cell phone, or in a hurry to get somewhere.
- TIP: Adopt a schedule that allows no time for the girl.
- Step 4: Ignore calls and confrontations Ignore her incessant calls and texts simply because you're busy. Don't invite her to be a friend on Facebook.
- Step 5: Spend time with another Spend time with another girl. Go to public places and display affection so word gets around.
- Step 6: Immerse yourself Immerse yourself in entertainment – music, movies, TV, video games – in your own private space to avoid places where you will encounter her.
- FACT: In one study with 168 participants watching video clips of couples, single people were better able than those in relationships to identify which ones were in love.
You Will Need
- An attitude
- A cell phone
- A computer with internet access
- A Facebook account
- Another girl
- Distracting entertainment