- Step 1: Take a deep breath Take a deep breath in.
- TIP: Ensuring fresh breath with breath spray or strips is recommended.
- Step 2: Kiss your partner Lean in, tilt your head slightly, and kiss your partner lightly with both of your mouths open.
- Step 3: Transfer breath Have your partner suck the breath out of your mouth by inhaling deeply.
- Step 4: Inhale Inhale again to take the breath out of their mouth as they exhale.
- Step 5: Finish Finish with a deep, lingering French kiss.
- FACT: "French kiss" entered the English vernacular in 1923. It was considered a slur on French culture, which was thought to be overly sexual.
You Will Need
- A deep breath
- A partner
- Your lips
- Breath spray or strips (optional)