- Step 1: Fill bowl Fill a bowl with two cups warm water and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
- Step 2: Add jewelry and soak Add all of your jewelry that needs cleaning and let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Brush up Brush gently with the toothbrush around any recessed or detailed areas until each piece is clean.
- Step 4: Rinse Rinse the jewelry in a bowl of clean, warm water to remove any residue.
- TIP: Use a fine mesh strainer to rinse jewelry under running water.
- Step 5: Dry and buff Dry and buff your jewelry with the soft, lint-free cloth until its luster returns.
- FACT: Did you know? White gold used in jewelry is usually an alloy of gold and nickel.
You Will Need
- Dishwashing liquid
- A soft bristled toothbrush
- A soft
- lint-free cloth