- Step 1: Draw two circles Trace a coin, drawing two side-by-side circles. Slightly overlap the circles at the middle.
- TIP: Draw lightly so you can erase unwanted lines later.
- Step 2: Draw a center line Use a ruler to draw a vertical center line through the middle of the overlapped portion of the circles, extending it toward the page bottom.
- Step 3: Add point Create a point by placing one end of your ruler along the outer edge of one of the circles. Then draw a line, angling it so that it connects to the vertical line. Repeat on the other side.
- Step 4: Erase guidelines Erase unwanted guidelines. Remember, all you need is love!
- FACT: Did you know? Modern science shows people really can die from a broken heart.
You Will Need
- Large coin