- Step 1: Drop in ice Drop the ice into the blender.
- Step 2: Pour in vodka and schnapps Pour in the vodka and peach schnapps.
- Step 3: Add juices and cream Add the pineapple or grapefruit juice, the cranberry juice, and the cream of coconut.
- TIP: Any fruit juice will do in any combination—orange, apple, grape, pomegranate—you name it, this drink can handle it.
- Step 4: Blend Put the top on the blender and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Step 5: Pour Pour into the glass, add the lime wedge as a garnish, and try to keep your clothes on—it is a frozen drink, after all.
- FACT: In 2000, two Spanish towns announced the ultimate "happy hour": plans to allow sex on their beaches from 1 to 2 a.m.
You Will Need
- 1.0 c ice
- A blender
- 1.5 vodka
- 0.75 peach schnapps
- 3.0 pineapple juice or grapefruit juice
- 3.0 cranberry juice cocktail
- 0.5 cream of coconut
- A goblet or red wine glass
- A lime wedge