- Step 1: Chill goblet Fill the goblet with ice and set it aside to chill while you make the drink.
- TIP: If you have a refrigerator, put the glass in there to save time.
- Step 2: Pour liqueur & vodka Pour the liqueur and vodka into the blender.
- Step 3: Add the chocolate ice cream Add the chocolate ice cream.
- TIP: If you're a real chocoholic, add a splash (or two) of chocolate syrup.
- Step 4: Blend at low speed Blend at low speed until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Step 5: Pour drink Dump the ice from your now-chilled glass, pour in the drink, and prepare to black out.
- FACT: Recent research shows that chocolate contains antioxidant flavonoids, which might help lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
You Will Need
- A wine goblet
- 2.0 coffee liqueur
- 3.0 vodka
- A blender
- And 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream