- : If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using retinol.
- Step 1: Wash face at night Wash your face at night with a mild cleansing cream.
- Step 2: Dry face Dry your face thoroughly and wait 20 minutes.
- TIP: Waiting 20 to 30 minutes after drying your face will return your skin to a more ph-balanced condition and will help prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
- Step 3: Apply retinol Apply retinol cream to your face.
- TIP: Use retinol cream only at night for optimum results.
- Step 4: Wash face in morning Wash your face in the morning with a mild cleansing cream.
- Step 5: Apply moisturizer and sunscreen Apply moisturizer and sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- FACT: Did you know? Humans have about 300 million skin cells, 40,000 of which are shed every minute.
You Will Need
- A mild face cleanser
- Retinol-based skin cream